HPI 112862 Sprint 2 Flux M3 GTS Orange (Brushless)
LEGENDARY GERMAN DESIGN
AWESOME HPI FLUX POWER
The amazing BMW M3 GTS powered by HPI Flux brushless power is coming! The sleek and powerful curves of the M3 GTS work perfectly with the jaw-dropping power provided by HPI Flux technology for hot looks and eye-watering speeds! With 4WD control, smooth belt drivetrain and a sturdy chassis design, the Sprint 2 Flux is the ideal foundation for a fun and easy-to-drive model car. Add the muscular lines and shapes of the brutally powerful BMW M3 GTS and you’ve got an instant winner, with the power to control it at your fingertips!
The HPI Sprint 2 range of models is the perfect starting point for anyone new to RC cars, as a second (or third!) model for owners of other HPI kits, and even for club racers looking for a durable, fun and low-maintenance race car. The Sprint 2 is a 1/10th scale RC car that fits dozens of different HPI bodies, as well as our huge range of scale custom wheels and realistic rubber tires. All Sprint 2 RTR models are ready to go straight out of the box, with a fully built car, pre-painted body, glued tires and electronics supplied and fitted. All you need to get started is a suitable RC car battery and charger. Whether you are into street car action, muscle car performance, race car speed or sideways drift action, the Sprint 2 is the perfect car for you!
This HPI Sprint 2 Flux is powered by an extremely powerful HPI Flux Vektor 5900 brushless motor for ultra-fast speeds, a LiPo-compatible waterproof electronic speed control, full time 4WD belt drive for supreme control and a powerful water-resistant steering servo. It’s ready to race straight out of the box!
- Officially licensed BMW M3 racing body for super cool looks
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- HPI Flux 4000KV 3S-ready brushless motor
- Waterproof EMH-80A 3S-ready electronic speed control with LiPo safety cut-off
- Water-resistant SS-20WR steering servo
- Waterproof receiver fitted in enclosed receiver box
- Orange anodized aluminium chassis parts
- Officially licensed Rays/Volk TE37 wheels. 6mm offset rear wheels fill out the fenders and give the wheels the wide look seen on full-size race cars
- HPI X-Pattern rubber tires for realistic appearance and great handling
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts
- Adjustable body posts allow you to mount a variety of different bodies without trimming or replacing the posts
- Adjustable turnbuckles to fine tune your suspension
- Complete set of ball bearings for a smooth and efficient drivetrain
- Oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices
- Durable injected moulded nylon main chassis
- Front and rear shock towers with optimized shock absorber and camber link positions for ideal suspension geometry
- Optional low profile front shock tower is included in the kit which allows the use of the full range of HPI 190mm or 200mm wide bodies
- Droop screws allow you to “race tune” your suspension settings
- Precise bellcrank steering
#112862 Sprint 2 Flux with BMW M3 GTS Body
Ready-to-Run 4WD touring car with HPI Flux brushless system, 2.4GHz radio system and painted BMW M3 GTS body. 7.4v LiPo battery and charger not included.
Length: 431mm (17″)
Height: 127mm (5″)
Width: 200mm (7.9″)
Wheelbase: 254mm (10″)
4 HPI PLazma AA alkaline batteries for Transmitter
WHAT YOU NEED:
7.4V Lithium-Polymer battery with Dean’s style plug – we recommend HPI Plazma LiPo 7.4V packs!